SOLD: Barbour Beadnell Jacket with Hood



Barbour Beadnell Jacket in Olive Green (Size US4/UK8)
- Comes with a matching, detachable rain hood

Measurements (laying flat):
Chest - 19"
Bottom hem - 19"
Sleeve length (from top of shoulder) - 22"
Length - 26"

I bought this jacket about 2 years ago and have worn it quite a few times so that it looks beautifully "broken in". A new Barbour jacket never looks quite as nice. The waxing on the jacket is till holding up though. I love this jacket but find that it no longer fits with my lifestyle or body shape. A wonderful classic that can take you through the rainy season. I've added a hood, but it is detachable according to your needs. Because the jacket is quite heavy, the price listed factors in the postage for bulkier items. Retails for $369, and $49 for the waxed cotton hood.

$249 (shipped) SOLD

1 comments:

ess elsie. at: May 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM said...

Hi, I would be interested buying this. Is there an email I could contact?

Post a Comment